Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from you:
- Personal information: This includes your name, phone number, and any other information that you provide to us when you create an account, contact us, or use our Site.
- Usage information: This includes information about how you use our Site, such as the pages you view, the searches you perform, and the features you use.
- Location information: This includes information on your location to find out the nearest mall near you. We request you to provide your location in all cases.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services and features that you request.
- To improve our Site and services.
- To communicate with you about our Site, services, and promotions.
- To protect our Site and services from fraud and abuse.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your information to the following entities:
- Our service providers: We may disclose your information to our service providers who help us to operate our Site and provide our services. These service providers may include web hosting providers, email service providers, and payment processors.
- Third-party partners: We may disclose your information to third-party partners who offer products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Law enforcement: We may disclose your information to law enforcement if we believe that it is necessary to protect our Site, services, or users.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, if you choose not to provide us with certain personal information, you may not be able to use all of the features of our Site or services.
- You can request access to your personal information. We will provide you with access to your personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
- You can request that we correct or delete your personal information. We will correct or delete your personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of data transmission over the Internet or electronic data storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.